Want proof that I can’t blog? Here it is. Found this in the local paper. Felt emailing it would be a waste of email, so decided to post it here for all to see (is anyone seeing?).
You Know You’re a victim of exam stress when:
- Random Shah Rukh Khan movies begin to look like top-class entertainment.
- Your favourite pastime is tearing up sheets of paper
- Your daily vocabulary is reduced to: crap, damn, hell, bloddy, goddamn.
- You shoot stapler pins all over the room just to see how far they go.
- You sit blankly at your table, staring at the same sheet of paper for half an hour.
- Your diet consists of 3 Cs: coffee, choclate and Crocin
- You pray for floods, heat strokes, strikes of teachers and the death of G. W. Bush; so that exams are postponed or cancelled.
- You read the “love messages” on the bottom panel of MTV to de-stress
- You do chapters that aren’t in the syllabus
- You find yourself incredibly fantasising about Goa and Lonavla
- Approximately four times a day, you feel like running away from home and selling coconuts in Kerala
By Mudra Mehta of NM College, as published in JAM. Go there for more fun articles.