- Recruiting engineers rather than salespeople to become our political leaders.
- Insisting that our government use science rather than ideology when making decisions about things. The best thing you can ever experience is being proven wrong by well-gathered data, and then learning from it.
- Studying personal happiness rather than retail catalogs and car brochures when trying to improve your lot in life.
- Immediately giving up all forms of TV and spend that time walking and doing other things outside. How would your life and your health change, if you spent at least 4 hours out of every 24 in the great outdoors?
- When you live by this example, you automatically pass the values to everyone around you. Whether you notice or not, people are watching you and they will follow.
From the Mr. Money Mustache blog